Limited spaces are still available in these upcoming non-technical learning sessions! Please click on the course titles below for the full course description and registration details.
- Procurement at York University on November 18, 2015 from 9am to 11am
- Understanding and Appreciating Myself and Others (Enneagram) on November 19, 2015 from 1pm to 4pm
- Thriving under Pressure: Resiliency at Work on November 25, 2015 from 1pm to 2pm
- Introduction to the Centre for Human Rights on November 25, 2015 from 10am to 11am
- LLS Staff Speaker Series: Change! When Will It End? on November 27, 2015 from 9am to 10:30am
- Copyright at York University on November 30, 2015 to 11am to 12pm
For other course offerings, descriptions, and to register, please visit the York Employee Learning Calendar (YELC).