Limited spaces are available in these non-technical learning sessions, coming up in December and January! Please click on the course titles below for the full course description and registration details.
- Minutes Not Minutiae: Writing Effective Meeting Minutes workshop on December 4, 2015 from 9:30am to 11am
- Understanding Governance at York University on December 9, 2015 from 11am to 12pm
- Wellness Workshop: Lighten Up Your Day on December 17, 2015 from 12pm to 1pm
- Career Development Series: Writing Stellar Resumes on January 13, 2016 from 2pm to 4pm;
- Wellness Workshop: Is Happiness a Journey or Destination? on January 15, 2016 from 12pm to 1pm
- Achieving your Personal Goals on January 20, 2016 from 10am to 12pm
- Managing Chaos: Essentials of Time Management on January 26, 2016 from 1pm to 4pm
- Wellness Workshop: Making Time Work for You on January 28, 2016 from 12pm to 1pm
- LLS Speakers series: Using Social Media to Enhance your Personal Brand for Career Development on January 29, 2016 from 9am to 10:30am
For other course offerings, descriptions, and to register, please visit the York Employee Learning Calendar (YELC).